Find A Session
Enterprise structures based on linear hierarchy and scalable efficiency are no longer thriving in digital age, in which experimentation, adaptability and faster time-to-market are paramount. Forward-thinking enterprise leaders are striving to redesign their structures. Flatter and more flexible and collaborative networks of teams are connected by agile information systems and a shared culture of continuous learning. Strong workplace culture and high engagement levels hold teams together and enable organizations to thrive. Studies have shown that organizations with a sense of purpose and well-defined values have more engaged and productive employees, and, as a consequence, outperform their competitors. Learn from the experiences of Turner Broadcasting System and how it is reimagining HR to stay competitive in media industry.
- Implement innovative talent management to keep consumers creatively engaged.
- Promote an employee-first mentality that enables listening and continuous feedback.
- Partner with business leaders to reorganize teams to be smaller, interconnected, and project-based.
- Establish new learning strategies to help develop next-generation leaders.
- Navigate through industry change to stay competitive for current and potential talent.