Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Registration includes the post conference virtual session. Additional fees apply.
**This program is associated with a SHRM Specialty Credential and will fulfill the Educational Program component.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals seeking foundational knowledge to understand and analyze people and business data, obtain insights, and make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
Talent is the biggest investment made by today’s organizations; yet, most people-related decisions are made informally. People analytics involves using people-related data to drive HR and organizational decisions. In this course, you will use the people analytics action plan to help propel the analytics program at your organization. You will explore the analytics maturity model and discover the importance of leveraging strategic partnerships as part of building your organization’s analytics potential. Finally, the program will help prepare you to take a greater leadership role as you begin using analytics to influence your organization’s goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Apply the steps in the people analytics action plan
- Identify business challenges and meaningful areas for investigation
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Communicate findings in a compelling way
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions
- The post virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience.
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.