Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Registration includes post conference virtual sessions. Additional fees apply.
Led by qualified and certified HR instructors, our intensive SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification preparation programs, combined with the SHRM Learning System, present a comprehensive and detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). By attending, you will be able to identify areas of strength and build on them. You will also see where you need further concentrated study in preparation for either exam.
After registering for your program, you will receive the 2019 SHRM Learning System to begin your exam preparation. To gain the greatest benefits from your program, utilize your SHRM Learning System before the program begins. During your program, your SHRM-certified instructor will build upon the foundation you've already established through your studies, guiding you through interactive discussions, sample test questions, and periodic progress checks.
While these programs should not be considered your only preparation for certification, they serve as a very valuable component to help you focus your study efforts and maximize your results.
After the program, a SHRM-certified, highly experienced instructor will provide an additional group coaching session to help prepare and assist students by answering questions about the exam or related material covered during the program.
Program Benefits & Features
- Led by qualified and certified instructors.
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce program sessions.
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge.
- The post virtual program delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual program participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience.
- All virtual programs are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.