Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Registration includes the post conference virtual session. Additional fees apply.
**This program is associated with a SHRM Specialty Credential and will fulfill the Educational Program component.
Updated for 2019, attendees will experience the full scope of dynamic and unique challenges human resource professional’s face on a daily basis while leading workforces in California. Throughout the seminar, engage in frequent practical exercises and collaborative discussions designed to hone the competencies needed to interpret and implement human resource practices in California. Gain the knowledge to develop employment guidelines that satisfy the intricate California labor code, minimize potential litigation risks, and meet the strategic objectives of your organization.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Gain awareness with the new employment laws taking effect January 1, 2019.
- Accurately apply California wage and hour rules and regulations.
- Adhere to California benefits and workers’ compensation rules and regulations.
- Accurately apply California regulations regarding leaves of absence when calculating employee leave.
- Interpret and apply California employment regulations regarding security, safety and privacy.
- The post virtual program delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience.
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.