Find A Session
Repeated from Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
A new normal for American business is emerging, yet there is little practical discussion about how to retool succession planning and leadership development to meet the evolving challenges that companies face. Demographic shifts, globalization, new communication technologies and economic uncertainty have changed the playing field and requirements for leaders. As a result, most succession plans are irrelevant to today’s business challenges. But organizations large or small that do not engage in succession planning are at great economic risk.
- Learn key pitfalls of current succession planning initiatives.
- Discover the impact of future trends on succession planning practices.
- Hear about a framework for predicting tomorrow’s business and assessing tomorrow’s roles.
- Learn which leadership competencies are necessary to compete in the next decade.
- Steps to retool succession planning and leadership development, for simplicity and success.