Find A Session
Employer duty of care (DOC) has evolved tremendously and the global mobility community has taken note. Yet, many companies still don't have adequate DoC planning protocols and teams in place and often neglect to create a culture of DoC and loyalty in their worldwide operations. Don't wait for an incident impacting the health, safety and security of your traveling employees to happen and find out that you've breached your legal DoC. Employees are also becoming more aware of an employer's DoC obligation and expect you to assess and mitigate these health, safety and security travel risks. And, if you don't, they are likely to sue you for breach of DoC. This session will help you:
· Identify the components of a strategic and operational plan DoC.
· List the most common mistakes employers make when it comes to duty of care.
· Customize your DoC plan to your organization's travel patterns and appetite for risk.
· Identify leading DoC practices.
· Create a culture of DoC and loyalty among your employees and understand the sustainable benefits it provides.