Find A Session
If you are not already subject to paid sick leave regulations, it may be coming to you in the near future. So, what should you know and what should you do to prepare? This session will review key elements common to paid sick leave legislation and explore how automated systems can help ease employer burdens. During this session we will:
- Review current mandates and the state of proposed legislation.
- Identify key elements common to most legislative efforts.
- Outline differences to look for in state or local ordinances that may affect your ogranization.
- Review how changes to leave-related policies can ease the administrative burden of calculating and awarding sick leave time.
- Explore how automation can help streamline leave accrual and administration.