Find A Session
A generational shift is happening right now in the workforce, ushering HR into the post-Baby Boomer Era. Though this transition has been anticipated for decades, many aspects about it have been overlooked, such as how organizations prepare for mass retirements, develop an aging workforce in a fast-paced ever-changing VUCA environment, transfer knowledge to a new generation of workers, and develop necessary leadership skills to offer new and fresh opportunities. This session will cover how you can manage an aging workforce to ensure the generational shift happens smoothly. You will learn:
· How reverse mentoring can develop an aging workforce to the ever changing trends of technology and globalization
and provide millennials with exposure to C-suite roles.
· How developing a talent marketplace culture can provide opportunities for Gen X'er and Millennial growth
while waiting for boomers to retire.
· How to help employees within all generations build a well-lived, joyful career that will increase engagement and retention.
· What organizations are doing to address the challenges of retirement planning and preparation.
· Learn how phased retirement can be implemented to help individuals transition into retirement.