Find A Session
Workplace stress is costing businesses over $300 billions dollars and is leading to absenteeism, turnover and increased healthcare costs. Mindfulness is being employed by companies such as Google, General Mills, Aetna, Novartis, Citi and many others because the research is showing it can reduce stress, anxiety, depression and can improve focus, productivity, emotional intelligence and enhance employee happiness. This session will provide:
- Scientific research on mindfulness and the companies that are currently using it.
- The importance of developing and maintaining positive workplace relationships and how positive social connections at work can enhance cooperation and productivity.
- The importance of disconnecting from our devices to ensure a good night's sleep and how a lack of proper sleep can impact our mood and work performance.
- Strategieson how to recognize negative thought patterns that can distract the mind from the tasks at hand and learn techniques to let go of such thoughts, get back in the present moment and refocus.
- An understanding of the value of mindful and compassionate communication which is vital for workplace cooperation.