Find A Session
Using a simple yet powerful system, this hands-on workshop will teach you accounting in four hours, like you wish you'd had at college. Called Color Accounting, Harvard Business School says it's “of value to anyone”. You'll discover in a fun and conversational atmosphere how accounting, balance sheets and income statements work, and the story they tell. You'll then use the learning to analyze a business, with clear links to key HR competencies and objectives. But that said, ironically, accounting isn't actually the main outcome. By building a platform that solidifies your understanding of finance and business, you'll leave with deep insights about financial communication, business, and your organization's mission. This workshop will help you:
- Understand the story that financial statements tell.
- Discover the hidden causes of financial confusion and miscommunication.
- Identify key metrics that will align your work with your CEO's priorities.
- Improve your 360degree communication about financial matters.
- Bonus! Think about your personal finances more clearly.