Find A Session
Everyone has their own priorities and deadlines, however, you've also got your own projects and getting them successfully implemented typically requires assistance from employees who don't work for you. This is where your powers of influence and persuasion can help! Being able to influence people through communication, engagement, persuasion and relationship-building is an essential skill all HR professionals should master. This session will review a tried-and-true blueprint for mobilizing your co-workers and engaging them to rally around your priorities! You will learn how to:
- Effectively communicate the “why” of the project.
- Inspire others to share your vision.
- Recognize resistance to change and how to overcome it.
- Adapt your communication style to the person you're influencing.
- Upgrade your active listening skills and body language.
- Go beyond logic and appeal to emotions .
- Use “constructive persuasion” to change viewpoints.