Find A Session
Effective communication as a female leader in the workplace is no longer a beneficial skill, it's an essential one. You will learn how to both demonstrate and demand respect, regardless of your audience. This session will help you understand how and when it pays to be assertive, and what that looks like. You will also uncover key techniques that will enable you to engage in powerful conversations across different personalities, cultures, and generations. This session will help you:
- Gain valuable insights into your own communication habits, as well as how to leverage an understanding of all other communication styles.
- Learn how to craft your communications according to your audience and desired outcomes.
- Discover the common ground between your personality and the many different personalities of your co-workers.
- Explore the key active listening techniques that will positively impact your business communications.
- Understand the differences between passive, assertive, and aggressive communication, and when to utilize each one.