Find A Session
Everyone approaches conflict differently but usually in the way that makes them feel most comfortable. As a professional who deals with difficult situations each and every day, you're expected to assess each conflict on an individual basis while resisting the innate urge to drift into your personal comfort zone. This session will help you:
- Understand common causes of workplace conflict, how to prevent it from arising, and apply recognized resolution methods-leading to faster and more effective outcomes.
- Gain clarity, achieve buy-in, and make decisions in a way that cultivate support when faced with opposing opinions.
- Decrease defensiveness by preventing and/or better controlling negative emotional reactions from occurring.
- Enhance productivity and morale by fostering an environment that encourages differing points of view and enhanced personal accountability.
- Resolve conflicts more collaboratively and effectively, allowing for healthier, stronger and deeper relationships-with individuals both within and outside the organization.