Find A Session
Over the past three years, Reality-Based Leadership, Inc., in partnership with the Futures Company, conducted proprietary research whose findings affirm: when employees indulge in distracting drama, learned helplessness, low accountability, lack of self-awareness, and ego-driven behavior it comes at a significant cost to organizations. We now know it can easily consume up to three months per year of each employee’s time — potentially billions of dollars annually in the U.S. alone. That's the Drama Quotient. A leader’s role shouldn’t be — cannot be — to motivate employees. That is a choice employees make. Instead, a leader helps others develop the great mental processes they need to eliminate self-imposed suffering and choose to be accountable for driving results. This session will weave our new research into a narrative that provides you with:
• Case studies showcasing large win – like the turn-around of a large finance team who
delivered an organizational transition slated to take three years in just seven months.
• Strategies for eradicating entitlement with great tools such as the Engaged Action Planning Tool,
and the Negative Brainstorming Tool which changes the energy of entire group meetings from
“Why we can’t” to “How we could.”
• Ways to develop highly effective mental processes in your teams and to hold all team members accountable.
• Practical, easy-to-use, tools that can be used right now to promote self-reflection and awareness.
• An entirely different way to administer and utilize engagement based upon listening to the highly accountables.