Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply.
Identify the varying types of data systems and analytics techniques available today. Explore how to gather and analyze pertinent HR metrics and how to properly communicate findings to drive organizational decisions. Learn how to effectively use analytics to support your organization's goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations.
This program is desiged to provide you with the knowledge and skill necessary to:
- Explain why data is important for driving organizational decisions
- Demostrate basic methods for reading and presenting data
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Prepare results to effectively communicate information to organizational management
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions