Find A Session
Making a positive impact on your workforce requires a focus on yourself in areas such as personal empowerment, responsibility, goal achievement, and fulfillment of your career mission and purpose. This workshop is designed for HR professionals who want to positively impact their work community and be instrumental in creating an optimized and engaged workforce. After attending, you'll experience a greater level of clarity, focus, personal power and vision that empowers you—and those around you—to reach the highest potential. You'll shift your perspective on how to effect organizational transformation within your company through optimizing your workforce and how they operate. You'll also drastically elevate management’s ability to foster employee engagement and build sustainable employee retention among your workforce. This workshop will help you:
- Understand the HR influences of the past, the HR demands of the present and the calls required to create HR of the future.
- Learn what it means to adopt a “consultant and coaching philosophy” and how that impacts your effectiveness on the job.
- Explore the art and science of the consulting mindset and how it increases your effectiveness and improves your relationship with others.
- Discover key elements of human behavior and communication and then use them to increase your level of impact and influence.
- Maximize your effectiveness in your role by discovering the four basic styles of human behavior that impact your workforce and learning techniques for communicating in a way that all styles can receive, accept and support.