Find A Session
With ROI expectations higher than ever, benefits plan design and implementation can involve competing interests. While responding to regulatory, legal, demographic and executive demands in the scope of plan design can be daunting, the satisfaction derived from delivering a comprehensive and responsive benefits platform cannot be rivaled. This workshop is a two-part, highly interactive learning experience. In part one, we will explore benefits plan design and implementation, reinforcing your knowledge of benefits. In part two, you will immediately apply this knowledge to real-world benefits design situations in a team-based competition of strategy and tactics. This workshop will:
- Review the basics of ERISA, consumer-directed plans and cafeteria plans.
- Provide an introduction to plan funding methodologies.
- Review the basics of the PPACA (including reporting and “Cadillac tax” review).
- Provide an introduction to HIPAA for plan sponsors (including health outcomes).
- Review benefits considerations of the multigenerational workforce.