Find A Session
Conscious hiring is the linchpin of workplace optimization, engagement and employee retention. It also provides an overall boost to your customer service efforts. Hiring consciously means having awareness around the role, its purpose and the outcomes required to successfully validate the role’s existence and cost in the organization as well as being mindful about who the right type of person is for the role. With a conscious hiring mindset, all of these parameters are defined at the beginning of the search. It means making keen hiring decisions that are geared toward the organization’s strategic needs over and above the keywords listed on the resume and the frenzy to fill the job fast. When people are hired and onboarded into an organization that they are philosophically aligned with and they are hired into roles that are a natural self-expression of their strengths and talents, the benefits are enormous: Simply said, they perform—and they perform well. You will:
- Gain awareness of what it means to be a consultant in HR or recruiting and effectively contribute to the human and talent optimization within your organization.
- Learn how to use experiential learning in performing hiring needs assessments to attract the right talent for the right reason.
- Learn how to evaluate candidates for who they really are so that you make the best hiring decisions.
- Explore the seven-step process for attracting, recruiting and selecting people who are capable, competent and aligned with your company's mission.
- Learn how to elevate your skills to a new level of people optimization and apply advanced coaching tools to train and develop your workforce.