Find A Session
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply.
Gain the necessary insight to kick-start your journey in compensation. Explore the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. Engage in practical-application activities and discuss incentive pay, compensation for critical business needs, and recent compensation developments. Obtain the essential knowledge you need as a new compensation practitioner.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Discuss key aspects of legislation that affect compensation structures and systems.
- Design a compensation structure.
- Administer and maintain a compensation system that aligns with an organization's mission and vision.
- Effectively communicate details of compensation plans, both initially and when they are changed.
- Describe incentive pay and types of pay plans for select employees.