The Annual Conference is a big event. With over 200 sessions, almost endless networking opportunities, and a large number of recertification credits, it can be a challenge to figure out how you’re going to fit it all in. We give you a wide variety of planning tools to help you maximize your experience while you’re in Washington, D.C.; from our online session planner to our mobile app, we’ll give you a chance to make sure you’re making the most of out of your time and investment.
And now, for only $199, we give you a chance to bring all the timely, relevant content home so you can be confident that you’re able to take advantage of the full breadth of our programming!
The eLearning Library is a unique package which features the 2016 concurrent session’s PowerPoint slides synced with the audio recordings of each speaker’s presentation, online and accessible from any web-enabled device! In addition, you receive access to sessions from past conferences as well as other SHRM conferences.
- Dedicated online portal featuring the concurrent session presentations with synced audio
- Intuitive navigation, search and the ability to track sessions viewed
- Full access to progress reports and transcripts
- Dedicated customer support
Annual subscription provides 365 days of access
- Proven, relevant content presented by experienced business leaders and HR practitioners
- A complete archive so you never have worry about missing a session
- SHRM and HR Certification Institute recertification credits so you can maintain your valuable designation
- Convenient online access available on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone
Look for the “eLearning Library” option in your online conference registration form and check the box to purchase.
If you have already registered for Annual Conference and wish now to sign up for the eLearning Library, contact Member Care at 1.800.283.7476, option 3 (U.S.) +1-.703.548.3440, option 3 (Int’l) to add to your registration.