CONFERENCE ON DEMAND
The Annual Conference is a big event. With over 200 sessions, almost endless networking opportunities, and a large number of recertification credits, it can be a challenge to figure out how you’re going to fit it all in. We give you a wide variety of planning tools to help you maximize your experience while you’re in Las Vegas; from our online session planner to our mobile app, we’ll give you a chance to make sure you’re making the most of out of your time and investment.
And now, for only $149, we give you a chance to bring all the timely, relevant content home so you can be confident that you’re able to take advantage of the full breadth of our programming!
The Conference On Demand is a unique package which features the concurrent session’s PowerPoint slides synced with the audio recordings of each speaker’s presentation, online and accessible from any web-enabled device!
- Dedicated online portal featuring the concurrent session presentations with synced audio
- Downloadable presentation slides that can saved for future reference
- Intuitive navigation, search and the ability to track sessions viewed
- Dedicated customer support
- 180-day access for all sessions
- Proven, relevant content presented by experienced business leaders and HR practitioners
- A complete archive so you never have worry about missing a session
- Sessions that can be shared with your leadership or teams back at the office
- SHRM and HR Certification Institute recertification credits so you can maintain your valuable designation
- Convenient online access available on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone
Look for the “Conference Sessions On Demand” option in your online conference registration form and check the box to add Annual Conference On Demand to your purchase.
If you have already registered for Annual Conference and wish now to sign up for the Conference On Demand, contact Member Care at 1-800-283-7476, option 3 (U.S.) +1-703-548-3440, option 3 (Int’l) to add to your registration, or buy online at annual.shrm.org/ondemand